PDA

View Full Version : Ok, we're officially good for another year ....

Thumper
07-04-2024, 07:12 PM
The Go-Daddy account has been paid up for another year. We came up just a little bit short with our funding drive, but I covered the shortfall. It's getting tougher every year, and we always manage to pull through somehow, but there is ZERO emergency funding in the bank. That really shouldn't be a problem, but there will be nothing to roll-over into next year's renewals. As for the transparency, here's what we just paid (full balance paid as of today, July 4).
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Invoice from Go-Daddy:

Renewal Success!

.INFO Domain Renewal

goodhunting.info
1 Domain

1 Year

$35.17

.COM Domain Renewal

goodhunting.com
1 Domain

1 Year

$22.17

Subtotal:

$57.34

Tax:

$0.00

Total:

$57.34

We have billed your AMEX card ending with the last two digits: 04 for the amount of $57.34.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Renewal Success!

Web Hosting Deluxe Renewal

1 Month

1 Year

$167.88

Subtotal:

$167.88

Tax:

$0.00

Total:

$167.88

We have billed your AMEX card ending with the last two digits: 04 for the amount of $167.88.

Total renewal paid: $225.22

That's actually less than $20/month to keep this place up and running, so I'm hoping we can keep it rolling for a couple more years, until membership attrition takes us off-line forever.

Penguin
07-05-2024, 11:35 AM
Jimmy thanks for reminding me of the funds drive. I'll get on it and thanks for taking care of all of this.

Will

Thumper
07-06-2024, 07:29 AM
Thanks Willy. Anything over and above our actual expenses goes into the kitty for the next expenditure, which lately, has only been domain renewals. We have had no hackers for years now and (a couple years ago) I covered our website security program with a pre-paid 5-year contract, so it's been pretty easy sailing other than our annual fund raiser. Back in the day, the fund raisers were a piece of cake and the coffers would fill within hours, literally, and we always had a surplus for emergencies (or to fund my vacations). :beer