PDA

View Full Version : If anyone remembers

Gunther
06-27-2024, 02:46 PM
https://www.keloland.com/news/local-news/sisseton-man-sentenced-in-30-year-old-cold-case/

Gee, funny the judge didn't think he suffered enough already. He gets 10 years for beating an innocent little girl to death. Too bad that little girl didn't have more family around then I'd say let Jay out. There was a history of this little girl getting injured in ways that weren't "suspicious" as the Feds said, it was downright fucking obvious. I reported, I filed statements, Fargo docs did also. Don't know if the local IHS did as the medical staff were worse than useless. Head tribal investigator quit after this because Federal Judge and DA wouldn't pursue it. He was a buddy of mine and he interviewed me several times. He was so frustrated because the feds "Ignored the evidence," I was interviewed by the FBI just last year. Not before when it had just happened, last year.
I hate the federal court system. This was so friggin' obvious even back then. Even though I knew it was totally and completely futile, I blew an engine getting her in. To top it off, this piece of shit has been working for child protection for years.

Sorry for rambling.

Thumper
06-27-2024, 04:00 PM
Well dang dude. It’s great to see you dropping in, but it sucks that the subject matter is so depressing. I’d say, from what I understand of the prison system (and I mean on the INSIDE), he’ll probably never come out. Once the lifers on the inside catch wind of what he’s in for, there’s a good chance he’ll receive the “justice" he deserves.

That said, don’t be such a stranger around here dude!

BarryBobPosthole
06-27-2024, 04:07 PM
At least justice finally got around to being served. 12 years old. JHFC.

And who the hell let the Yeti in?

(Welcome back Gunth)
BKB

quercus alba
06-27-2024, 05:15 PM
Hello Gunther. I was just thinking about you recently and you popped up out of nowhere. Maybe that's a sign I need to buy a lottery ticket. Come around once in a while and help breathe some life in this old cadaver

I don't have enough time nor energy to go into a rant about the justice system especially our current one

BarryBobPosthole
06-28-2024, 07:46 AM
When I think of Gunther, I always remember the term ‘pink dust’ he coined talking about sod poodles.

BKB

Thumper
06-28-2024, 07:57 AM
I always loved the "hairball with eyes" description. :hair

Who came up with that one? Cappy?

BarryBobPosthole
06-28-2024, 08:08 AM
‘armpit with eyes’ is what I remember.
BKB

Thumper
06-28-2024, 08:50 AM
That sounds familiar, so you're probably right ... my memory sucks these days. :(